Our approach offers a partnership with the client to achieve long-term sustainable change.
We believe that:
Development is an adult-to-adult process. This implies that:
- Learners and facilitators work together to create a successful outcome
- The learning environment supports effective learning
- People take responsibility for their learning effectiveness.
Experiential learning stimulates development. This implies that:
- We use “real plays” and simulations
- We encourage people to try out their skills at an early stage
- We go round the learning cycle
- We use techniques such as accelerated learning to stimulate people.
Culture change involves everybody. This implies that:
- We work with teams to help them achieve their vision
- We encourage line managers to be role models
- We work to build long term client relationships
- Everybody should review and celebrate achieving milestones and successes.
Our approach offers:
- Insights and feedback
- Theory when it supports learning
- Memorable experiences that achieve sustainable skills development
- Creative approaches
- Involvement of stakeholders in the design, implementation and evaluation phases of learning.